Local and Family-Owned
Alive Physical Therapy is a locally owned and operated “mom and pop shop” founded by Greigory and Rachel Seitz. We opened this clinic with one goal in mind: to glorify God by being faithful stewards of all that He has given us, and to have a positive impact on the lives of everyone we encounter. We want to provide everyone with the highest quality of care by providing the following:
- One-On-One: Care from Doctors of Physical Therapy Greatest Outcomes Achievable: We deliver superior physical therapy care. We are committed to hard work in order to provide our patients with the greatest outcomes.
- Fixing the Source of Your Pain: Helping our patients identify and fix the cause of their pain – not just covering up their symptoms.
- Continual Improvement: We stay up-to-date with the latest research and techniques to provide you with the best care. We will provide you with years of experience, evidence-based treatment, and personalized programs to help you get better faster.
Meet Our Team
Dr. Greigory Seitz PT, DPT, FMSC
Dr. Greigory Seitz is the owner and founder of Alive Physical Therapy. He received his Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Physical Therapy and human movement at The Master’s University in Santa Clarita, CA. He went on to receive his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of South Carolina. Following his graduation, he continued to receive advanced training through Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) by Functional Movement Systems. He also received extensive mentorship from credentialed instructors in the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy.
Dr. Greigory Seitz specializes in treating orthopedic conditions by advanced manual therapy techniques, dry needling, functional movement assessment, and advanced specific exercises.
Rachel Seitz RN, BSN
Rachel Seitz is the co-owner and founder of Alive Physical Therapy. She received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from the University of Wyoming. She gained 7+ years of nursing experience on medical-surgical units focused on oncology, neurology, and medical management. She went on to receive advanced training and became a Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse (CMSRN).
Rachel now works for Alive Physical Therapy as a Patient Care Representative and Marketing Coordinator. She will work hard to ensure you have an elevated experience at our clinic and will advocate for you to achieve your desired goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are just a few things that make Alive Physical Therapy special:
- Strong core values which will not be compromised with our commitment to providing exceptional one-on-one care to our patients and clients from licensed Doctors of Physical Therapy.
- Privately owned local business which allows us to do things our own way without the influence of outside corporate interests.
- We hire the best people who will help support you during every step of your rehab journey.
- We are invested in our community. This is where we work, live, and play, and our passion is to help you get back to what you love.
- We have a conveniently located, clean, modern environment for you to feel comfortable during your healing.